Tulsi,Turmeric and Ginger Herbal Tea
This is a very delicious drink to try when you are having a common cold. The spices and herbs in this tea makes a delicious and very effective tea against the common cold.
* Tulsi leaves ( handful or 2 tea bags of tulasi leaf tea)
* Freshly grated Ginger 2 to 3 tea spoonfuls ( 1 to 2 tsp dry ginger powder)
* Turmeric powder – Half to One tea spoon
* Honey to taste
* Boil 4 cups of water in a sauce pan on high heat. Once boiling, remove from heat.
* Add the tulsi, grated ginger and turmeric.
* Stir and cover with lid
* Let these herbs steep for 6-8 minutes.
* Strain into a mug.
* Add the honey to taste when the tea is bit cooled down .Never add homey to hot liquid
* Sip whilst it warm